Skydiving Now in Delhi NCR
- Getting to the Drop zone: It will take 2-3 hours via the Yamuna Expressway (140km) to reach the Drop Zone. There will be 1-2 hour training. And you’re ready to get-set-go!
- Now you strap yourself to your new Best Friend: Meet your instructor! He has over 5000 jumps under his belt and has been honored for achieving over 48 hours of free fall. Strapped safely to him, we promise the best skydiving experience in the world.
- Show off a little: Brace yourself! You are about to do one of the most stylish check-ins on your social media timeline. Break the news to your people by saying a few words to our on-sight cameras and social network.
- Game, Set & Match! It’s Time to Board: Get on your ride into the sky, a Cessna modified for Skydiving operations. The Cesna takes 30-40 minutes to climb to the jump altitude of 10,000 feet. The cozy comfortable cabin is likely to get windy and cold but don’t forget to marvel at the view below!
- Take a deep Breath & Freefall: As you inch to the edge securely strapped to the tandem master take a deep breath, feel that rush. Before you know it, you’re flying through the sky at 200 km/hour. The free-fall lasts 20-30 seconds, then the parachute opens and in another 4-8 minutes, you’re back on the ground. Don’t forget to smile all the way, you’re on camera!!!
- A Tandem Jump: INR 28,500/- Per Person (Tax included). This includes one tandem jump with our instructor. A Coffee Mug & a certificate confirming your successful jump with us!
- A Jump to Remember: INR 33,000/- Per Person (Tax included). This includes one tandem jump with our instructor plus edited video and still photographs of your jump. A Coffee Mug plus a certificate confirming your successful jump with us!
Terms and Conditions
- Skydiving is one of the most extreme adventure sports in the world. Before your tandem skydive jump, you will be required to sign a mandatory waiver form. If you suffer from any of the medical conditions listed in the waiver form, you will be required to submit a special medical fitness certificate in addition to the basic medical fitness certificate signed by a general physician. Please remember to bring the basic medical fitness certificate with you on the day of your jump. We will not be able to let you jump without one! If you have any pre-existing medical condition or disability please let us know well in advance of your jump date so that we can ensure the team is fully briefed to meet any special needs.
- The weight limitation for tandem skydiving is a maximum of 90 kilos. It is mandatory to weigh all jumpers on the day of the jump and exceeding the weight limit will lead to cancellation of the jump.
- The USPA regulations state that the minimum age to participate in Skydiving is 18 years. You must be at least 18-years-old on the day of the jump.
- For anyone aged between 16 to 18 years, a parental consent form is mandatory. In addition to that, parent/guardian also has to sign as the witness to the medical fitness certificate. A Parent or legal guardian will also need to be present on the day of your skydive to sign additional paperwork.
- For your safety and comfort, please ensure you wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes.
- Please ensure you arrive at the drop zone at your allocated arrival time to complete the ground training and administrative formalities well in time. Delay may result cancellation of the jump.
- Company reserves the right to change the order of the tandem skydives on the day without prior notice.
- Company reserves the right to ask anyone behaving unsuitably to leave the premises.
- All administrative formalities are compulsory and must be completed prior to the jump.
- Tandem skydiving is a weather dependent activity and Company reserves the right to change or reschedule jumps due to bad weather or any unforeseen other factors outside our control. In the event that your jump day is affected by weather conditions, you will be able to transfer your booking to an alternative suitable date at no extra charge. We do not issue refunds. While we aim to stick to the time of your scheduled jump, we request you to keep the full day free due to weather conditions or air traffic movements.
- Deposits are non-refundable and Non – Transferable.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No refund or repeat attempt will be issued after a refusal to jump and exit the aircraft.
- The rules and regulations of the center and airfield must be adhered to at all times.
- Company reserves the right to use videos and photos of your jump for marketing and communication.
- No littering is allowed during the activity.
- No drinking or smoking is allowed during the activity.
All participants are responsible for any loss of personal belongings.